What is Kung Pao Tofu
Kung Pao Tofu, also known as Kung Pao Tofu Cubes, is one of the derivative dishes of Kung Pao Chicken and is a special dish of Sichuan Province. Kung Pao Tofu is usually stir-fried with ingredients such as firm tofu, dried chili peppers and peanuts. After the dish is cooked, the color is ruddy and the taste is spicy.
Kung Pao Tofu Recipe
|Pixian bean paste 1 tablespoon||1 tablespoon|
|Sichuan peppercorn||2 teaspoons|
|Soy sauce||1 tablespoon|
How to make Kung Pao Tofu
1. Tofu, diced
2. Tofu and starch coated.
3. Heat the oil to 170 degrees. After frying the tofu and tofu, put the carrots, cucumbers, and oil for later use.
4. Peppers, chili peppers
5. Put in Pixian bean paste, salt, sugar, light soy sauce.
6. Add tofu, cucumber, carrot and stir well.
Kung Pao Tofu (宫爆豆腐)
- 1 block Tofu
- 50 g Carrot
- 50 g Peanuts
- 50 g Cucumber
- 4 Dried chilli
- 1 tablespoon Pixian bean paste
- 2 teaspoons Sichuan peppercorn
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- Tofu, diced
- cucumber, diced
- carrots, diced
- peanuts, fried
- Tofu and starch coated.
- Heat the oil to 170 degrees. After frying the tofu and tofu, put the carrots, cucumbers, and oil for later use.
- Peppers, chili peppers
- Put in Pixian bean paste, salt, sugar, light soy sauce.
- Add tofu, cucumber, carrot and stir well.