What is fried wonton
Fried Wontons are Chinese dumplings filled with pork or shrimp. They are usually served steamed or boiled, but they can also be deep-fried. In the United States, they are often sold at restaurants specializing in Asian cuisine.
Fried Wontons are very popular in China and Taiwan. The dish has become extremely popular in the US since its introduction in the 1980s. They are now found in almost every major city across America.
In the United States, there are many different varieties of Fried Wontons. Some are made from egg roll wrappers, while others are made from dough. Some are stuffed with meat, while others have a mixture of meat and vegetables inside them.
The most common type of Fried Wontons are those that are made from egg roll skins. These are called “Egg Roll Wontons” or “Wonton Wrapper”. There are two types: plain and seasoned. Plain Egg Roll Wontons are simply filled with ground pork and wrapped up like an egg roll.
The second variety of Fried Wontons is made from dough. These are called “Dough Wontons” or sometimes “Potsticker Wontons”. Dough Wontons are similar to potstickers, except they are much larger. They are typically stuffed with either ground pork or shrimp.
There are several other kinds of Fried Wontons as well. For example, some are stuffed with beef, chicken, or seafood. Others are flavored with sesame oil, soy sauce, or chili paste. Still others are coated with cornstarch before frying.
fried wonton Recipe
Tips & Variations
1. The oil temperature should not be too high. After frying, adjust the heat to medium and low heat, otherwise the wonton skin is too thin and easy to burn.
2. Don’t put too much filling on the wontons, the skin is more brittle with less filling.
How to make fried wonton
1. Leftover wontons eaten at noon , as a late-night snack.
2. Heat the oil to 60%.
3. In the pot, fry lightly yellow and remove.
4. Fry again for 1 minute. Can be eaten directly.
5. You can also add spicy seasoning if you like the taste. Homemade bbq that I added. Taste better. It can also be made sweet, sprinkled with sugar, and it is also delicious.
- 20 Leftover wontons
- 500 g Oil 500
- Leftover wontons eaten at noon , as a late-night snack.
- Heat the oil to 60%.
- In the pot, fry lightly yellow and remove.
- Fry again for 1 minute. Can be eaten directly.
- You can also add spicy seasoning if you like the taste. Homemade bbq that I added. Taste better. It can also be made sweet, sprinkled with sugar, and it is also delicious.