What is egg fu yung？
Egg Fu Yung is a famous local traditional dish in Guangdong, which belongs to Guangzhou banquet dishes. This dish has a traditional flavor, suitable for both winter and summer, with golden color and softness.
It is made by mixing egg liquid. The dish is lumpy and golden on both sides. Eat it with a spoon, slightly sour and fragrant, soft and tender. If you add some minced meat in it, the egg has been laid, but the diced meat is still chewing. The flavor of meat is mixed with the aroma of eggs, and the taste is unique.
Egg Fu Yung can be eaten by most people. It is suitable for post-natal care for weak physique, malnutrition, anemia and women’s postpartum illness; suitable for infants and young children during their developmental period.
According to analysis, each 100g of eggs contains 14.7 grams of protein, mainly ovalbumin and ovalbumin. It contains 8 essential amino acids for the human body, and is very similar to the composition of human protein. The human body’s absorption rate of egg protein can be as high as 98%.
Each 100g of eggs contains 11 to 15 grams of fat, which is mainly concentrated in the yolk. It is also easily digested and absorbed by the human body. The yolk is rich in lecithin, sterols, lecithin, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin A, and vitamins. D and B vitamins. These ingredients are of great benefit to enhancing the function of the nervous system. Therefore, eggs are better brain food.
Egg yolk contains more cholesterol. It can be as high as 1705 mg per 100 grams. Therefore, many people, especially the elderly, are wary of eating eggs. They are afraid that eating eggs will increase cholesterol and lead to atherosclerosis.
In recent years, scientists have discovered that although eggs contain more cholesterol, they are also rich in lecithin. After lecithin enters the blood, it will make the cholesterol and fat particles smaller and keep them in suspension, thereby preventing the deposition of cholesterol and fat on the blood vessel wall.
Therefore, scientists believe that elderly people with normal cholesterol, eat 2 eggs a day. The cholesterol in 100 ml of blood increases by up to 2 mg, which will not cause hardening of the blood vessels. Eating too many eggs is bad for gastrointestinal digestion, causing waste, and increasing the burden on the liver and kidneys.
It is advisable for each person to eat 1 to 2 eggs a day, which is not only conducive to digestion and absorption, but also can meet the needs of the body.
Egg Fu Yung Recipe
|Soy sauce||1 tbsp|
|Oil||A few drops|
|Warm water||250 ml|
|Chopped green onion||a little|
How to make egg fu yung
1. Two eggs.
2. Add salt, a little soy sauce, oil, and stir well.
3. Then add 250ml of warm water and stir, while pouring and stirring, then get rid of the bubbles.
4. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, boil. Put the egg mixture in, steam on high heat, about 10 minutes. But this time is not necessarily, depending on the specific situation of the egg. After steaming, sprinkle with chopped green onion and soy sauce.
Egg Fu Yung
- 2 pcs Egg
- Salt Right amount
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Oil A few drops
- 250 ml Warm water
- Chopped green onion a little
- Two eggs.
- Add salt, a little soy sauce, oil, and stir well.
- Then add 250ml of warm water and stir, while pouring and stirring, then get rid of the bubbles.
- Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, boil. Put the egg mixture in, steam on high heat, about 10 minutes. But this time is not necessarily, depending on the specific situation of the egg. After steaming, sprinkle with chopped green onion and soy sauce.