What is chive pancake?
Chive Pancakes are a delicious breakfast food that is very popular in China. They are also known as Chinese pancakes or chives pancakes. The name comes from the combination of two words – chive and pancake.
Chive pancakes are made out of flour, eggs, milk, sugar, salt, oil, chives, and other ingredients. The batter is then poured into a hot pan and cooked until golden brown.
The main ingredient used to make these pancakes is chives. Chives are a type of onion with a milder flavor than onions. These pancakes can be served warm or cold.
These pancakes are usually eaten for breakfast but they can also be enjoyed as an afternoon snack.
Chive Pancake Recipe
|Chinese chives||150 g|
|Shrimp skin||10 g|
How to make chive pancake
1. The ingredients are ready, the leeks are chopped. The shrimp skin is soaked in water and washed.
2. Add flour, water, eggs, salt and mix well.
3. Add chives and mix well.
4. Add the shrimp skin and mix well.
5. Heat oil in a pan, spoon a spoonful of batter, use a spatula to draw evenly into a cake, the batter solidifies and turn over.
6. Just cut to the right size.
Benefits of Recipe
The quality of chive is the best in early spring, followed by late autumn and the worst in summer. There is a saying that “spring food is fragrant, summer food is smelly”. The main nutrients of chives are vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacin, carotene, carbohydrates and minerals. Chives are also rich in cellulose.
Every 100 grams of leeks contains 1.5 grams of cellulose, which is higher than that of green onions and celery. It can promote intestinal peristalsis, prevent the occurrence of colorectal cancer, and reduce the absorption of cholesterol at the same time. The role of the treatment of arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease and other diseases.
Chive + Egg The two have obvious tonic effects, and have a great effect on patients with stomach and kidney diseases.
Chive + Shrimp Tonifies kidney, strengthens yang, and strengthens essence. Although chives have many benefits for the human body, they are not the more the better. People with hyperactive yang and febrile diseases should not eat it. Chives have a lot of crude fiber, which is not easy to digest and absorb, so you can’t eat too many leeks at a time, otherwise a lot of crude fiber will stimulate the intestinal wall and often cause diarrhea.
- 1 Egg
- 150 g Chinese chives
- 100 g Flour
- 2 g Salt
- 10 g Shrimp skin
- 120 g Water
- The ingredients are ready, the leeks are chopped. The shrimp skin is soaked in water and washed.
- Add flour, water, eggs, salt and mix well.
- Add chives and mix well.
- Add the shrimp skin and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, spoon a spoonful of batter, use a spatula to draw evenly into a cake, the batter solidifies and turn over.
- Just cut to the right size.