I’ve seen a lot of comments about their own clumsy hands. Every time they watch me do it with ease, but when it’s their turn to cook, they don’t always know how to do it. I’ve seen it and I’ve eaten it.
In fact, it does not matter if you do not know how to cook. Life is limited, and many things are prioritized. But if there is one thing that has a higher priority in cooking, I think it must be – tomato egg stir fry.
I think scrambled tomatoes and eggs must be the first dish that most Chinese people learn to make.
What is chinese tomato egg stir fry
Like other bland things in the world, it’s not amazing, but it will stay with you for a long time without you realizing it.
Eggs and tomatoes are so common that we forget how interesting they are as ingredients.
However, such a national cuisine want to do more than others, but also must have their own tips. Do not take it lightly.
My secret weapon is to put tomato sauce in this simple tomato scrambled eggs. This will make the taste more tasty.
Chinese tomato egg stir fry Recipe
The eggs should be scrambled fluffy. The tomatoes are cut into tiny pieces to get the most out of their slightly sweet taste as much as possible, and they’re great over rice or with noodles.
A plain scrambled egg can be surprisingly soft and tender if done well. When the familiar aroma pervades, it is easy to heal the heart.
Simple things do not change, but enough to witness all the changes. Cooking is life, and after eating scrambled eggs with tomatoes many times, I gradually understood this truth.
The moment it comes out of the pan, you can feel the characteristic fluffiness of the hot scrambled eggs.
When you gently fiddle with the spatula, the eggs further solidify and cook with the residual heat, but they are still very tender and exude the original flavor and creaminess of the eggs.
Tips for Chinese tomato egg stir fry
2. The eggs must be quickly fried in hot oil in a hot pan.
3. When frying tomatoes, add a little salt to fully draw out the tomato juice.
|Chopped green onion||Moderate|
How to make Chinese tomato egg stir fry
1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl.
3. Add a pinch of salt and sugar.
4. Beat eggs.
5. Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
6. Heat oil in a hot pan.
7. Eggs into the pot.
8. After a quick stir fry, set aside.
9. Continue the oil, pour in the tomatoes.
10. Sprinkle a little salt and fry until soft and juicy.
11. Add a little sugar and salt, tomato sauce to taste.
12. Stir fry quickly after adding the scrambled eggs.
13. Sprinkle some chopped green onion to garnish with Titian.
14. Continue to stir fry until even.
15. A delicious tomato scrambled egg out of the pot!
Chinese Tomato Egg Stir Fry
- 1 Tomato
- 3 Egg
- Sugar Moderate
- Salt Moderate
- Ketchup Moderate
- Chopped green onion Moderate
- Prepare ingredients.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and sugar.
- Beat eggs.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a hot pan.
- Eggs into the pot.
- After a quick stir fry, set aside.
- Continue the oil, pour in the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle a little salt and fry until soft and juicy.
- Add a little sugar and salt, tomato sauce to taste.
- Stir fry quickly after adding the scrambled eggs.
- Sprinkle some chopped green onion to garnish with Titian.
- Continue to stir fry until even.
- A delicious tomato scrambled egg out of the pot!