The first time I had this dish with my family. We were staying at a hotel that had a small Chinese restaurant on site. They had a menu outside that listed all their dishes including Egg Fried Rice. When we ordered it, they brought out a large bowl full of steaming hot rice, topped with shredded pork, green onions, bean sprouts and hard boiled eggs.
This was such a wonderful meal! My favorite part was definitely the soft scrambled eggs mixed into the rice. The combination of flavors was so good. I loved how the eggs added texture to the rice while still being light and fluffy.
I’ve been craving this dish ever since I got home from my trip. So today I decided to make some myself. This dish is amazing! It’s perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can serve it plain or add any other ingredients you’d like.
I used leftover chicken breast from last night’s dinner but feel free to use whatever you have on hand. If you’re looking for more healthy options, try using egg whites instead of whole eggs.
What is chinese egg fried rice
Egg Fried Rice is a classic Chinese dish. The recipe consists of eggs, vegetables and meat cooked together in a wok or skillet. This dish has become very popular in the United States because of its simplicity and delicious taste. It can be served as an appetizer or main course for lunch or dinner.
chinese egg fried rice Recipe
|King oyster mushroom||1|
|Green beans||30 g|
|Corn kernels||30 g|
|Soy sauce||2 tablespoons|
Tips & Variations
1. The apricot mushrooms are completely blended with the rice. The more you taste it, the better it tastes.
2. The leftover rice is mixed directly into the soy sauce to make it easier to scramble. The eggs are also scrambled directly into the pan, which I think is more delicious.
How to make chinese egg fried rice
1. Raw materials: a bowl of rice, 2 eggs, half a diced king oyster mushroom, a small bowl of chopped carrots, green beans and corn kernels.
2. Rice mixed with soy sauce.
3. Dice carrots, corn kernels, green peas, blanch in water for later use.
4. After the oil is hot, directly knock the eggs into it, slip it out.
5. Leave the bottom oil and add king oyster mushrooms and stir fry until lightly browned.
6. Stir fry with rice.
7. Stir fry with vegetables.
8. Add chopped eggs and stir fry evenly, taste the saltiness, add salt according to your own taste.
9. Simple and delicious.
Chinese Egg Fried Rice (蛋炒饭)
- 1 bowl Rice
- 2 Egg
- 1 King oyster mushroom
- 1 Carrot
- 30 g Green beans
- 30 g Corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- ⅓ teaspoon Salt
- Raw materials: a bowl of rice, 2 eggs, half a diced king oyster mushroom, a small bowl of chopped carrots, green beans and corn kernels.
- Rice mixed with soy sauce.
- Dice carrots, corn kernels, green peas, blanch in water for later use.
- After the oil is hot, directly knock the eggs into it, slip it out.
- Leave the bottom oil and add king oyster mushrooms and stir fry until lightly browned.
- Stir fry with rice.
- Stir fry with vegetables.
- Add chopped eggs and stir fry evenly, taste the saltiness, add salt according to your own taste.
- Simple and delicious.