What are Chinese chicken feet?
Chinese Chicken Feet (or Chicken Feet) is a type of food found in China. They are usually served with rice or noodles. The meat comes from the foot of a young chicken.
The meat is often used to make soup, stir-fry and other dishes. It can also be eaten on its own as an appetizer.
There are many different types of Chinese Chicken Feet depending on where they come from. Some are very tender while others are more chewy.
Chinese Chicken Feet Recipe
Eat chicken feet all over the world, it is still the most charming Chinese chicken feet, which will make me feel at home when I am away.
|Soy sauce||3 tbsp|
|Cooking wine||3 tbsp|
|Oyster sauce||2 tbsp|
|Crystal sugar||12 pcs|
|Soy sauce||2 tbsp|
|Star anise||2 pcs|
|Bay leaf||3 slices|
How to make Chinese chicken feet
Chinese Chicken Feet
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Cooking wine
- Half Green onions Half
- 8 slices Ginger
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 12 pcs Crystal sugar
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 pcs Star anise
- 3 slices Bay leaf
- 2 pcs Cinnamon
- 15 Chicken feet
- 5 petals Garlic
- Cut off the toes, cut in half and wash them for later use.
- Prepare spices, 2 star anise, 3 bay leaves, 2 cinnamon, half green onion, 8 ginger, 5 garlic, as shown in the spare
- Add chicken feet, ginger slices, and cooking wine in cold water for blanching. After the water is boiled, remove the foam and cook for 5 minutes. Remove and rinse for later use.
- Stir-fry the sugar color, the oil must be heated to a low heat after 7 minutes of heat, and fry until the maroon red.
- Add the blanched chicken feet, fry them until golden brown and remove them for later use.
- Leave the oil at the bottom of the pan, add a little oil, add the spices and fry them for a fragrance.
- Add the fried chicken feet, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oil, salt, and stir well.
- Put it in water, boil for 5 minutes after the water is boiled, then put it all in the casserole.
- Simmer on low heat for 30 minutes, it’s ready.
- Sprinkle some green onions before serving.